2013 Race Results
Save the date! November 8, 2014
What is Run-A-Munk?
This year is Woldumar's 7th annual Run-a-Munk trail walk/run.
We offer the opprotunity for members of the community to run through Woldumar's beautiful trails for a small entry fee,
and all proceeds from the event go towards furthering our mission to educate people about the environment.
This event is designed to promote healthy lifestyles and community engagement.
If you would like to become a sponsor or volunteer for this event, contact race director David Stierley at 517-927-8955.
Scheduled Event Start Times:
- 9:30 a.m. Half Marathon
- 9:30 a.m. 10K Runners
- 10:00 a.m. 5K Runners and Walkers
- 11:30 a.m. Kid's Half Mile
All races will begin at Woldumar's central campus and follow the beautiful natural trails throughout Woldumar,
the Lansing Board of Water and Light property and Anderson Park. The course will remain open until 12:30.
Click here to register online!
Registration on the day of the race will begin at 7:30 a.m.
at Woldumar Nature Center.
All pre-registered entries (as of 10/27/14) will receive a T-shirt. We are sorry that we cannot guarantee a T-shirt for registrations received after 10/27/14.
Awards Ceremony for Overall, Master and Grandmaster male and female (and top 3 finishers in each age division for each category) will follow the Kid's Half Mile Run.
Other Race Day Events
- Moon Log Cabin Tours
- Visitor Center Tours
- Nature Displays with Live Animals
- Woldumarket Gift Shop
- Children's Activities
As always, this annual fundraiser event will directly support Woldumar's mission of educating people about the natural environment.
Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors
- Carl’s Supermarket of Dimondale
- Celebration Cinema
- Central Michigan University
- Connxtions Comedy Club
- Designs and Illustrations by Kerry Hidlay
- Delta Township Fire Department
- Delta Township Parks and Recreation
- Eldorado Golf Course
- Eaton County Sheriff Department
- Goodwinter Balms
- Holiday Inn Express Diamondale
- Lake Trust Credit Union
- Lansing Board of Water and Light
- MacKellar Screen Printing
- Paramount Coffee
- Sparrow MAC
- Spartan Barricade
- Sun Theater Grand Ledge
- VanAttas Greenhouse
- Waverly Road Biggby Coffee
- WILX-Channel 10
- Special thanks • David Stierley • Race Director
- Special Thanks to Chuck Block, Michigan Running Foundation